Zachary Reinstatler is a non-traditional undergraduate student at the University of Cincinnati working on their bachelor’s in psychology and substance abuse counseling with the long-term goal of earning their PhD in either clinical or counseling psychology and providing clinical services to underserved populations.
Zachary is a licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor Assistant in the State of Ohio, a McNair Prep Scholar with the Ronald E. McNair Postbaccalaureate Achievement Program, and an undergraduate student affiliate member of the American Psychological Association.
Zachary is also a Jewish conversion student and writes book reviews in their spare time. You can read their book reviews and more at their blog and on their GoodReads.
- “Vanishing Fleece: Adventures in American Wool” by Clara Parkes, A Book Review
- “Gods of Jade and Shadow” by Silvia Moreno-Garcia, A Book Review
- “The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle” by Haruki Murakami, A Book Review
- “The Golden Thread: How Fabric Changed History” by Kassia St. Clair, A Book Review
- “Threads of Life: A History of The World Through the Eye of a Needle” by Clare Hunter, A Book Review